Safety Precautions due to Covid 19
The staff here are AURA would like to say a great big “Welcome Back” to Aura and to dancing. Upon return you will notice a few changes that include additional safety measures to make your return fun and worry free.
When you arrive at the Studios you will immediately notice that we have been busy over the past few months upgrading everything and also providing a much safer environment for you and the staff. We have created a better entry and exit policy to give greater social distancing, which our teachers will be able to help you with until it becomes the norm.
Private Lessons will be commencing from Saturday 25th July. Classes will be commencing from Monday 3rd August (to enable time to contact us and pre book). Social dances unfortunately are off the cards at this moment, but when they are back we will let you all know.
We would ask all people attending the studios to make note of the following…
- If you or a member of your family have any symptoms of Covid 19 please DO NOT attend any of the Classes or Private Lessons. If you have been contacted by Track and Trace please advise and give details to a member of staff.
- Where possible, please avoid the use of Public Transport or Taxis when making your journey to the studios.
- Our new entry and exit policy will be as following: For parking use either car park, but please enter through the new reception area only. Studio 1 dancers will then exit via the front door, Studio 2 dancers will exit through the main reception and dancers in the Main Ballroom will exit through the fire doors at the bottom of the ballroom.
- When entering the building please use the hand sanitisers provided.
- All Adult Classes will be of one hour as before but with a fifteen minute break between Classes to allow time for cleaning to take place.
- Our Rosettes classes will now be thirty minutes and other Children’s Classes will be 40 minutes. We will have a ten minute break between classes to allow for cleaning.
- For the Children’s Classes can we please request that there is a maximum of one accompanying adult per child if you wish to stay in the building. We would prefer adults to wait in their cars to reduce the number of people in the Ballroom.
- Please DO NOT enter the building more than five minutes before your Private Lesson or Class times. Stay in your cars in the car parks until you can see that the previous class has completely exited.
- We ask all people to come dressed ready for Private Lessons and Classes where possible and only change shoes in the studio they will be using.
- The changing rooms/toilets are not to be used unless absolutely necessary. If used, please use the hand sanitiser positioned outside the doors before you enter and ensure you thoroughly wash your hands before exiting.
- Please keep all your clothes/belongings with you. If you need to change after your Private lesson/Class, it is imperative that you do not put clothes on the seats or floor in the changing rooms but put them immediately into your bag.
- All Classes must be pre booked and paid for using the new online booking system that you can find on the web site. This will enable us to keep suitable class sizes. Alternative classes may be introduced depending on demand.
- All Private lessons should be paid for by contactless payment where possible. Other payment methods may be available at the discretion of your teacher.
- Please ensure that you only dance with someone from the same household or someone in your social bubble.
- Solo class members will not be partnered by teachers or other solo class members.
- Our teachers will all be on a no touch policy and will be social distancing whilst teaching. They will be wearing a mask and/or a visor to protect them and you. We would ask that all people arrive wearing a mask.
- The bar will be open with strict hygiene measures in place.
I am sure you can see that every precaution is being made to protect you and the staff whilst allowing you to enjoy your dancing once more. We want it to be enjoyable and fun and ask that you remain aware of the guidlines we have put in place at all times… It will soon become our normality until such time as true normality resumes.
We, the teachers, are all now very exited and look forward to seeing you back here at Aura. I personally can’t wait for you to see all of the changes we have made to all of the Studios and Main Ballroom. I’m sure you will be blown away!
New Beginners Classes are anticipated to start in September. Full details will be on the web site as soon as we have finalised the details.